Sunday, April 3, 2011

a short time now

IMsL  is a short week and a half away.
I have been so busy with preparations.
and last night the Three Rivers Leather Club, of which I am now a full member, had a sendoff party for me.
the support I get from all the folks at Leather Central is wonderful.
the well wishes and the confidence in me is overwhelming.
I do hope I continue to honor the Pittsburgh title and the club in the best possible way.
and also to show their support for me, a few friends came also. they aren't necessarily Leather  but they are BDSM. the first person that approached me at a bdsm event, Sebastian, was there. our friendship has blossomed over the last 5 years or so. as well as Russ and Kashmira, who I also met way back when.
It's  great to see the hands for leather and BDSM reaching out to each other.as it has been my intention since titled, to expose, reinforce and expand the foundation that both communities are originated on.
and of course my partner, Emilia was there as well as my friend, Boi Mikey.
Kashmira was extremely excited for me. which got me even more excited.
a boot was passed around to take up a healthy donation for my travels and a great spread of food was constantly renewed by Nick D. of the TRLC.

the evening was very touching and I, yes I, was ALMOST at a loss for words enough to thank everyone.

1 comment:

  1. We were happy to help make it a great party for you. It is also our wish that the two hands can come together and do some extraordinary things for both of our communities.

    ReplyDelete