Sunday, April 10, 2011

few days to IMsL

just a couple ,few more days till IMsl and I am busy as hell.
I did some last minute fund raising last night at Hanging Gardens and sold more spankings.
seem to be catching on quite nicely as word has gotten around about my technique.
a few repeat customers and they brought friends! as well as a few donations from those who wanted to support but didn't want a spank. whilst I have not reached a financial mark I had set, I have raised more than I ever thought. I can't believe I've spanked my way to IMsL. if i am fortunate to bring home the title, I can only imagine the line that will form.
either way, I will continue to spank.that will be my continuing method for funding a charity. if i am not successful I will still be raising funds for various if not single causes. not positive what my charity will be yet but I have narrowed it down to just a few.
so next few days are not only going to be busy packing, but I must also provide for my various businesses and make sure bills and taxes are done before I leave. taxes and bills, BAH! but I think the packing will be the headache, ya know, making sure I have everything. everything polished and conditioned. auction basket together, undies and socks, don't forget undies and socks. and paperwork.
I need to get thru TSA, the flight ticket was purchased before my legal name change. so I must prove i ain't a terrorist.
and whilst out there i must remember swag, everyone I know wants me to bring home something. hope IMsl has key-chains, pins, nipple clamps, anything that says IMsl. I do owe my friends at least that, eh?
busy, busy, must get started.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want swag ... just a visit! Come do a meet-and-greet in friendly but frigid Syracuse. We have a need for Leather and LGBT education in our area, come visit and I'll be a fan forever ...

    Rooting for you, excited for you, looking forward to reading about your experience!

    ReplyDelete